PORTABLE LASER MARKER
The Benefits and Features of Using a Fiber Laser Engraving Machine
Most of our fiber laser systems are manufactured with a high-powered MOPA fiber laser. But what exactly does that mean for you? MOPA stands for “Master Oscillator Power Amplifier.” To keep it simple, it’s what gives our systems the capability and performance that exceeds other lasers.
The Advantages of a MOPA Fiber Laser for marking and engraving.
This technology offers the perfect solution for marking on any difficult materials, such as gold and nickel plating, plastics, PCB and other sensitive materials and layers. Ablating of anodized and painted surfaces, smooth finishing of deep engravings and annealing for medical devices can also be enhanced.
Utilizing a MOPA fiber laser also means you will have a combination of high peak power and the best beam quality, which is ideal for deep engraving. That near perfect beam quality and small spot sizes allow for micro markings with quality and precision.
Other advantages include:
• High peak power, high optical quality and compact size
• Cleaner mark edges and faster marking speeds
• Reliability and a lower cost of ownership
You will get the very best in electrical efficiency. Fiber lasers are up to ten times more efficient than traditional YAG laser systems, and they use little to no energy in standby mode.
Not all fiber laser systems are created equal, and our MOPA laser marking machines offer increased power, advanced marking capabilities and more.
Fiber Laser Marking offers a variety of other advantages, such as:
• Easy start up that uses low power components, maximizing energy efficiency and savings
• An air-cooled, ergonomic and maintenance-free design
• Fiber laser technology available from 10 to 60 watts of power
• Long product reliability (up to 100,000 hours in a life span)
• A production-ready design with simple, minimal setup
Our Portable Laser Marking and Engraving have all these features available to them.
Fiber Laser Scan Head