3D LASER ENGRAVER
Fiber Laser Marking/Engraving System FLS30-3DRY
The laser is a 30 watt fiber laser that is able to mark with a working area of 200 mm x 200 mm (8" x 8"). It utilizes a high speed galvanometer scan head and high quality x-y-z optics for laser beam delivery to the object to be marked. The fiber laser can mark on a variety of metals and plastics. The advanced control system acts like a printer driver and works on any Windows platform, marking directly from third party design software including Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, AutoCAD, and more.
1. Fiber laser source.
2. High Speed Galvanometer Scanner.
3. 200*200 mm working area.
4. USB style computer interface
5. 30w laser power
6. Air cooling
7. Manual up & down Scan Head
8. Foot-switch equipped
9. Control card
11. User manual
Select image types to engrave. Your choice of color, grayscale, or monochrome bitmap
Improve image engraving by choosing settings including pattern dithering, and more.
Advanced users can select margin length for rastering to optimize job processing times!
Fiber Laser Specifications
• Up to 1.8mJ Energy Per Pulse
• Pulse Width - 200ns Pulse Duration
• Excellent Beam Quality (M2 < 1.8)
• 1 to 400 kHz Repetition Rate
• 1064 -1080 nm Center Wavelength
• Fiber Delivery - Fiber Outputs With Integrated Beam Expander and optical isolator
• Up to 30% Wall-Plug Efficiency
• Maintenance Free Operation - 100,000 Hours MTBF
• Compact Rugged Air-Cooled Package
• Sealed Optical Path to Beam Expander
• No alignment required
• 110 Volt operation
Laser draws only 600 watts. Fiber Laser Systems’ laser / scanning control software offers a robust and flexible solution to make your laser marking project a success. The control software is a fully featured, professional Windows based software package for laser marking, coding, perforating, and many other laser scanning applications. When combined with the 3 axis scan head and a laser, the laser processing possibilities are endless.
The software allows graphics job editing that enables you to assemble images, text, and barcodes and quickly arrange them into marking jobs. With a simple point and click, you can graphically edit marking objects, precisely control laser parameters, and build automation scripts within a single interface. You will be able to define and run jobs within a few minutes. This high performance, laser scanning control solution is designed specifically to run on Windows 7.
30 WATT MOPA FIBER LASER